- StaffWeb is a website for staff of Columbia University Libraries at Columbia University in the City of New York.
- To search StaffWeb, use the search box above.
- To search the CU Directory, select "Directory" to the left of the search box above or use the CU Search & Directories page.
- For questions or comments about StaffWeb, use the Suggestions link at the bottom of the page (available throughout the site).
- To request new StaffWeb functionality such as a new electronic form, send email to email@example.com.
|Administration:||Libraries Strategic Planning, Administration-related items, CUL Assessment Center
|Campus:||Selected Columbia University web resources of interest to Libraries staff.|
|Computer Support:||Computer and technology support services available from the Library Information Technology Office (LITO).|
|Collection Development:||Resources that support the work of selectors.|
|Digital:||Services, resources, projects, etc. related to Digital Library development.|
|Facilities:||Resources related to Libraries and campus facilities.|
|Groups:||Resources related to Libraries committees & task forces, including group email aliases.|
|Health and Safety:||Resources related to disasters, ergonomics, and problem reporting.|
|News & Announcements:||News about the Libraries; links to CUBBoards & Listservs that support the work of Libraries staff.|
|Policies and Reports:||Internal and external policies and reports.|
|Reference:||Resources that support the work of reference staff.|
|People:||Resources related to Libraries staff members.|
|Spotlight:||Highlights of new content and resources for staff|
|Units:||Resources related to Libraries divisions, offices, and other units.|
|Web Development:||Information about the Libraries' web cms and other web development resources.|
A white paper (prepared in 2002) is available about our prior Intranet, SWIFT.